- Is your platform free to join?
It is absolutely free to join!
- I carry on several website. Can I promote your campaigns on each site?
Yes, you can have several sites as a Publisher. Tracking the performance of each of your sites separately is possible.
- Can I live outside of Europe or in the USA and join your program?
Of Course! We welcome publishers from all over the world.
- I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
To reset your password, follow the forgotten password link on our welcome page by clicking on
- Where can I change and edit my data?
Therefor Click the menu item “Account”
- Do I have to request for a campaign?
Yes you have to. Therefor click on the “Request Offer” button of your desired campaign.
- Where shall I put my tracking tag/ pixel?
Click the “T” on the right side of your desired campaign.
- Do I have to choose a global pixel or a custom pixel?
Global pixel means one pixel for every campaign you run. If you want to have different pixels for different campaigns choose “Custom”.
- Where do I have to place my pixel?
Place your tracking pixel inside the field “Code” or if you have a secured one in the field “code secured”.
- Where can I look at and edit the tracking URL?
If you want to look at and edit the tracking link you have to click on the offer number on the left side.
- Where do I have to place my sub/pub ID parameters?
If you want to use a sub/pub ID parameter, please replace the orange marked field you can see inside the tracking URL. If you don´t use a sub/pub ID parameter, you don´t have to edit or replace anything. Just let the link as it is.
- Why do I get redirected if I register for the second time?
We have a unique IP function placed. When you register two times within 15 Minutes for the same offer you will get redirected. We do not count any double registrations.
- Where do I find the terms for the campaign?
The terms for each campaign are listed in the “Notes” of the campaign. Therefor you click on the offer number (see FAQ Nr.6). The terms will be shown at the bottom.
ABOUT EARNING REVENUES
- How much can I earn?
It depends on how many registrations you generate.
- What about the commission?
Depending on if the campaign is CPC, CPL or CPPU, you will earn commission for every visitor that clicks on the affiliate links on your website, who register as a new player or pays within the game.
- Is there a limit on how much I can earn?
There is no limit to how much you can earn! Just do your best!
- Where can I keep track of my payments?
Through your account, you can access real-time updated reports, which provide all necessary information. Therefor click on “Payments” and choose the period you want to look at.
- How do I get paid?
Please send us the invoice for the last month in the beginning of the following month.
- How should an invoice look like?
List every campaign you did and the related revenue, so we can see and proof if everything is correct. Furthermore it is necessary that the invoice includes: Bank account, invoice number, registered office, invoice recipient and tax number if existing.
- How often and when do I get paid?
The gamigo Advertising GmbH pays monthly. After your invoice arrives at our finance department, it gets arranged and paid.
- Are earnings for each of the game offerings centralized into one payment?
Yes, you will receive only one payment related to all the campaigns you have promoted.
- Do you guarantee payment for placing your visuals on my site?
No. Just the fact, that you have a banner on your website does not guarantee that the visitors will click on the banners or sign up on our partner websites.
- Where do I find the creatives to promote the campaigns on my website?
Click on the offer number of the desired campaign
- How many creatives can I place on my website?
You can put as many creatives on your site as you want to.
About Reports and Statiscs
- How often are my stats updated?
Stats are frequently updated throughout the day.
- How often can I run reports?
You can run reports as often as you want to. The reports are updated in real-time.